Quantcast

October 10, 2011

The Pinterest Challenge

I love projects, and I get so geeked out when I do something. But, my motivation is lacking.

So, to get myself doing stuff again, I am committing myself for the next 3 weekends. I will take an afternoon or morning to complete a DIY project that I've found on Pinterest.

Here is my Potential Projects board. I have quite a bit to choose from! To get the momentum going, I'm selecting the 3 easiest projects.

1. Photo Collage from Bits of Everything

2. Spray Painted Bottles as Small Vases from The Colorful Living Project

3. Paint Chip Coasters from The Crafty CPA

I'll be posting photos and blogging about my results here. Planned dates: October 16th, October 22nd, and October 29th.

2 comments:

  1. OOO, I like the paint chip coasters, but it may just be that I have paint on the brain (and in my hair and on my arm).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging the paint chip coasters as well. Great Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you say nice things, but if you don't, I'll get over it eventually.