Quantcast

March 7, 2011

Something to start with.

So, the room is not painted. And the crib is not assembled. But the vision for the baby's room! It exists. And it's awesome. We're so close. We bought the paint, and the room is almost cleared out. So I've started buying some decor.

Here is a sneak peek of some of the decor I purchased from Urban Outfitters today--


I ordered two of these lovely curtain tie backs. They are just so dainty, I couldn't help myself. I'm very curious as to what these will look like with the white sheers I plan to order.


Imagine this lovely lattice work on a dark gray background. RIGHT?! I don't know what to put on these hooks. Maybe someday she can hang her necklaces and bracelets on them.

And finally... the C. Here's a clue to her first name. I might be repainting this, though, because I'm not sure that I love the color. Thoughts? Seen anything cute lately?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and wanted to let you know that I am a new follower! :) love your blog!Erin

    www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I hope you say nice things, but if you don't, I'll get over it eventually.