Quantcast

August 5, 2010

An Ode to Overstock.com

Disclaimer: I’ve never actually purchased anything from Overstock.com, and they aren’t paying me for this. But I can be bought!

A few weeks ago I was browsing Overstock.com for rugs. I liked their selection and was pleasantly surprised at the prices. You may have noticed that most of the stuff I go for has a decidedly mid-century modern feel. It has to do with Don Draper, mostly, and also because the lines and the colors make me happy.

Earlier this week, I received my usual email from Apartment Therapy. Lately, I’ve been brushing their suggestions off as not affordable on our newly stingy house budget, but then I noticed that one of the items was from Overstock.com, and it caused an eyebrow raise:




It’s $130!! And with super low ($2.95) shipping. It doesn’t get more “affordable Eames knock-off” than that.

So, I started to do some more digging. Here are some of my favorites (clicking on the picture will send you right to Overstock.com for the price):












I could seriously go on here. My point is, you can find what you’re looking for on Overstock! GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you say nice things, but if you don't, I'll get over it eventually.