Quantcast

July 30, 2010

Chairs!

We bought these 4 extra chairs on Craigslist this weekend. For $20, a TOTAL steal, and sturdier than the two chairs we currently have.
The trade off? We bought them from the hairiest man I’ve ever seen in my life. He happened to be wearing a tank top. Remember Luke Wilson in The Royal Tenenbaums, wearing sunglasses and a sweatband on his head? That too.
He also invited us in to look at his other furniture. Needless to say… we declined.

We bought these 4 extra chairs on Craigslist this weekend. For $20, a TOTAL steal, and sturdier than the two chairs we currently have.

The trade off? We bought them from the hairiest man I’ve ever seen in my life. He happened to be wearing a tank top. Remember Luke Wilson in The Royal Tenenbaums, wearing sunglasses and a sweatband on his head? That too.

He also invited us in to look at his other furniture. Needless to say… we declined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you say nice things, but if you don't, I'll get over it eventually.